- Let's meet...It's the Dultmeier team's goal to listen to you and find out what you are looking for.
- Next...is time to arrange financing...We can help! With the financial strength of Dultmeier Homes and their 55 year reputation for quality, you enjoy some exclusive options with local banking institutions. The Froese Real Estate Team has a back ground in financing, so we can answer your questions and point you in the right direction based on your individual needs.
- Then...it's time to choose a site and layout a timeline that fits your family's needs.
- Now it's time to Design Your Dream Home... using our convenient one-stop shopping Design Center, our designer will walk you through our exclusive design process to personalize your blueprints, make design decisions and finish selections that will create a home that fulfills your dreams within your budget. You will love the computerized 3-D rendering that brings you plans and choices to life. As you make choices, we keep a running total so you will know how your choices add up. The itemized pricing empowers you to create choices that meet both your budget and your dream, giving you a way to prioritize and run scenarios of all your options.
- Next it's time to meet with the builder and have them answer any technical questions you have. You will love how our designer is also your sales representative, who is extraordinarily knowledgeable about every aspect of the process, and serves as your personal coach, concierge, and guide. She will guide you from the start until after you home is complete. At your builder meeting you'll review your design book, cost summary, plans, and 3-D renderings.
- At the builder meeting, you'll be guided through the contract and discuss the specifications, plans and time line. Now you have everything you need for your appraisal to wrap up the loan process. Using the financial strength of Dultmeier Homes and their 55 year reputation, you'll kick off building with a onetime construction/mortgage loan close that saves you money by reducing banking fees.
- After the framing is finished, we will give you a guided tour through the home, allowing you to inspect the inner workings of your home, view components, and verify the features that you chose in the design stage. This is the perfect time for you to ask any questions you have.
- Your final walk through will take place before closing. The Dultmeier Team stands behind their quality of workmanship and their desire to deliver a product that exceeds your expectations.
- Once you are settled in, we check back to ensure continued satisfaction!